Music Adventures for Home Schoolers
Thursdays 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Ages 6-11
Registration will open some time in August.
Interested in music class or music theory for older students? Contact us today!
Fall Session: Early 20th century & Christmas Music
October 4-December 13 Make-up class: December 20
Not your ordinary music class...
Embark on an interactive musical journey through time. Students will learn about the rich history and inspiring melodies of famous works and folk songs as they ride raging rivers, soar over mountains, and explore the world.
Students will explore:
- Reading, playing, & creating rhythms
- Instruments (how they work, their families, and what they sound like)
- Fundamental music vocabulary & concepts
- & more
This HIGH energy class will include:
- Hands on creative projects
- Playing rhythm instruments
- Video clips of performances
- Creative movement activities
- Listening games
- Drawing activities
- Acting out plots to operas, ballets, etc.
- & more!