Music Adventures for Home Schoolers
- Thursdays 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
- Ages 6-11
- October 4-December 13
- December 20 Make-up Class (weather/teacher cancel)
- Explore Early 20th Century & Christmas Music
- Deadline to register: October 2
Interested in music class or music theory for older students? Contact us today!
Not your ordinary music class...
Embark on an interactive musical journey through time. Students will learn about the rich history and inspiring melodies of famous works and folk songs as they ride raging rivers, soar over mountains, and explore the world.
This HIGH energy class will include:
- Hands on creative projects
- Playing rhythm instruments
- Video clips of performances
- Creative movement activities
- Listening games
- Drawing activities
- Acting out plots to operas, ballets, etc.
- & more!
Students will explore:
- Reading, playing, & creating rhythms
- Instruments (how they work, their families, and what they sound like)
- Fundamental music vocabulary & concepts
- & more